Thursday, March 20, 2014

Successful Failure

Successful Failure

Now I pull my gallery out,
Of failure and success without doubt
For people clever and ready to mock
The skill we run not out of stock
Throw me all your bitter-harsh curse
It wont paint my heart with scars
Do not hence forth, live with quote
You learnt long and still promote
For failures now are never the steps
Nor a success; distance or gaps.

My failures stretch like a blanket of snow
Success springs few with weakened glow
I be qualified if as example used
For failure for failures in me housed
I am surprised yet never at all
It is my but normal fall
Failing is my regular pride
A constant act and upright tide
If life be built with mixture of both
Will beauty find the texture and growth?





2 comments:

  1. This is the spirit and I know you are a fabulous poet. Keep adding brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we share the same arts in different world...yet you are my valued neighbour... Please drop in at any time...we will ride the wings of wind together. Thanks brother

    ReplyDelete