Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Thank you for being a nice student


Hello dear (Norbu)

How have you been? In which school are you studying? Miss you too, my child. How is your uncle and aunt? Give my regards to them and to your brother. Why did you change the school? Are you with your parents? How is the life there in your new school?

Please study. Never, ever think of quitting the school. You are one great student I have ever met. I am confident that you will become a great person. Just concentrate on your studies. Do not get distracted by the useless works of life. Act according to the time.  Time will decide everything. For now, just pay attention to your studies. I am really very proud of you, my child. My prayers and wishes are always with you. Do let me know if I can be of any help to you at any point of time.

Please remember that you are a great child, a nice student, and a capable person. I strongly trust you and your capabilities. I am equally thankful to you, my child. I now realize that you mean a world to me. Your healthy staying and successful living is all I ask from you. Please feel that you have thanked me enough.

All the best!
With love and best wishes

Phub Dorji



Hi sir
How are you, sir? I am studying in Tashiyangtse, sir. Where are you, sir? I thought that sir was at Trongsa. Missing you, sir. I will study very hard. Thank you very much. You are the one who showed me right path. I don’t really know how to thank you, sir. I hope that we will meet again.
Goodbye, sir.

@ https://www.facebook.com/norbux.zangmo 


No comments:

Post a Comment