Thursday, June 18, 2015

Teacher of my dream

Teacher of my dream
It takes a perfect unification of numerous qualities to become an effective teacher. A good teacher to me is embedded in the word TEACHER itself. If a person is Thoughtful, Energetic, Adaptable, Creative, Honest, Educated, and Respectful, he or she can become a great teacher. A great teacher’s teaching must be Thought-provoking, Entertaining, Artistic, Curious, Harmonious, Incredible, Natural and Generous. It is what ‘teaching’ stands for.
Teaching is not a simple task that any literate beings can take it up as a profession. The passion for teaching and the patience to prepare for teaching are two difficult facets of this noble profession. The single most important quality that every teacher should possess is a love and passion for teaching people with patience. Teachers who do not enjoy their job cannot possibly be an effective teacher despite being the intellectual genius or academic champion.
I strive to become a teacher that stands for the aforementioned descriptions. I work hard to understand the content that I teach. I never stop to learn. I prepare and learn to explain the content in a way my students understand.



Phub Dorji

No comments:

Post a Comment