Sunday, June 21, 2015

A sweet surprise


Sir
I still have the wishing cards that sir gave us during our birthday and exam when sir was our class teacher.
I am proud to have teacher like you, sir. That is why I kept some memories of sir with me. When sir gave us these wishes I still remember sir saying us to take care of it. So I did and that time I promised to care it and show these letters to you when I grow up.
I thought of showing these letters after some years but I could not wait. Sir, it will be with me throughout my life and one day I will again send you these letters.
Thank you sir take care
Bye sir.

Mamta Gurung @https://www.facebook.com/gisella.mg.7


  

My dear child,

The cards came to me as a shocking, sweet surprise. It reminds me of those happy moments you all shared with me. I am proud that you preserved it for some years. I look forward to seeing you preserving it for some more years. I am confident that you will one day, read these letters, look back, reflect upon your educational journey, and with relief, say "Wow! I kept these letters with good intention for great purpose".

Please study. I know you are a capable student and a hardworking kid. I know you have sound foundation in education.  I only want you to pay attention to all these talents of yours. Invest your time in education. You are born to become a great person. Please work hard to become that person. I shall always be by your side. Let me know if I can be of any help to you at any point of time. Thank you so much for being a great student. My prayers and good wishes are always with you.

With love and best wishes



PHUB DORJI





No comments:

Post a Comment