Wednesday, June 24, 2015

KEEP GROWING AND GET GOING!



KEEP GROWING AND GET GOING!

Hello Sangay,

I am sorry for the delay in wishing you. Anyways, all the best for the rest of your papers. Thanks a lot for your beautiful words. I am so glad to hear that your exams went very well. It did not surprise me because I have always believed in your potential. 

The greatest achievement in my life is the success you attain and the pleasure you derive from such attainments! I am thoroughly pleased by your personality and sincerely proud with your conduct. You are one perfect fusion of beauty and wisdom. I can foresee a beautiful future and a successful career for you. KEEP GROWING AND GET GOING!

With love and best wishes


Phub Dorji



Hi sir.
I am fine and my exams went well because of your blessings, sir. Thank you for your wishes. It means a lot to me. We the students of 2012, Class 5 B are missing you. Thank you sir for your hope on me. I promise that I will keep your hope with care and love, sir.
Thank you, sir.
Sangay Tshomo
@ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005525178137



No comments:

Post a Comment