Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Rainbow in the Darkness

The Rainbow in the Darkness

Come my dear to the land of fireflies
The moon has awaken the sleeping stars
The birds fast asleep and so the beasts.
Lift your feet like you walk on clouds
Among the flowers and tender leaves.
Should you trust and walk by my side
You shall hear the songs in their snores
Drunk with sleep and their own scents mixed
Above our heads in harmonies move.

We shall tiptoe the forest floor
Lit up blue with the fireflies' torch
Lined like lamp posts along the path
To the realm of silence, the eternal bliss.

Tell me then your saddest tale
Of broken heart and of sterile dreams
I shall seal my lips and listen
Till the tale ends with your tears
And start anew with my tears afresh.
Then moon shall witness the union of hearts
As tears fall and unite above the ground
The fireflies' glow and the shadow of tears
Create shimmering rainbow in the silent darkness.

Source: On the Wings of Wind, Anthology of Soul's Whispers Vol. III  phddorji.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment