Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Dear friend



Dear friend
             My prayers and best wishes accompany you and shall remain with you for all the ages to come. All the best in your coming endeavours. KEEP GREEN AND BE SEEN.
             I will with all the reasons feel empty in your absence. But this emptiness of mine shall be filled with the memories of fraternal ties we shared.  You have shown me the power of resillience before the adversities, strength of ignorance before the emotional calamities, and the passion of tolerance before the atrocities. I shall with all my mights, strive to disincline from such clinging trifles of life.
              Thanks for the warmth you have shown through your unprecedented brotherhood amity. Thanks for the care you have shown through your unpurterbed flow of texts and messages. I am once again reassured that this world indeed has people with the hearts bigger than the size of the world itself. Keep smiling like always. It at times, guides the straying minds of the struggling hearts.
                No good bye for now.

With best wishes
Phub Dorji

No comments:

Post a Comment