Friday, November 28, 2014

The Midnight Pleas

The Midnight Pleas

I am not the frozen-feet guest
Who walks by night and vanish in haste
If warmth of my heart be felt on your chest
Can pleasure be concealed beneath your breast?
Forget the folks and folktales of jest
Our throbs shall echo the moment of blest!

The blush on your cheeks should replace the light
Under the blanket as we cuddle in delight
Some pushes of yours would make the moment bright
As I shove my fingers into spots deemed right
Close your eyes and disappear into moonlight
Rainbows in darkness shall only be the sight.

My foot shall measure the length of your feet
Please play dead until they meet
Hear my breath not for wisdom or wit
Attend your turn to try and repeat
I won't hurry or reach for the kit
Before I hear thunder from your heart beat.

Then in unison lets forget the time
When season is ripe and blessed the clime
And rejoice to brim when our ages at prime.
The melody from the moves shall sound like a rhyme
And the shadows on the wall shall stand for a mime
Until we squeeze the last drop of our lime.

Source: On the Wing's of Wind, Anthology of Soul's Whispers-Vol. III.  phddorji.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment